With almost twenty-five years of experience, Jonathan Menuez has built a well-known reputation for the effective defense of catastrophic injury claims. He has successfully defended jury trials on a national basis involving traumatic brain injury, quadriplegia, severe burns, disfigurement and death. Although he began his trial career as an Assistant County Prosecutor, he now focuses his practice in the areas of archery, recreation and sporting goods liability, products liability, trucking and transportation, OSHA investigations and citations, and commercial litigation. His abilities, both in and out of the courtroom, have resulted in retention by some of the world’s most noted corporations to defend their most serious cases.
- United States District Courts
- Northern District of Ohio
- Southern District of Ohio
- Eastern District of Arkansas
- Western District of Arkansas
- District of Colorado
- Northern District of Indiana
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- The Ohio State University, B.S., B.A., 1992
- The University of Akron School of Law, J.D., 1995
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- Defended interstate motor carrier and driver at trial alleging multiple vehicle collision and quadriplegic injuries in Minnesota resulting in favorable verdict.
- Successful defense at trial representing international corporation alleged to have been responsible for improper maintenance to motor carrier resulting in multiple car collision, death, and severe injuries in New Jersey.
- Obtained defense verdict at trial of manufacturer of window screens; alleged defect resulted in second story falls and traumatic brain injury to toddlers in Illinois.
- Represented construction company alleged to have caused traumatic brain injury to construction worker in Philadelphia.
- In an admitted liability matter involving negligently adulterated feed product for use with livestock, obtained favorable verdict at trial held in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Archery Trade Association
- Treestand Manufacturers Association