Nathan Studeny has over ten years of litigation experience and has successfully represented a wide array of businesses in the automotive, energy, and manufacturing industries. His practice focuses on matters involving products liability, environmental and toxic injuries, commercial litigation and negligence cases in both state and federal courts.
- Miami University, B.A., 2000
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., Summa Cum Laude, 2004
- Chairman, City of Fairview Park Board of Zoning and Building Appeals
- Assistant Coach, Fairview Park Recreation Department Youth Wresting Program
- Member, Wrestlers in Business, Cleveland, Ohio Chapter
- Fairview Park City Council Ward 1 candidate, election year 2011
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of an electrical control product manufacturer in an asbestos products liability case involving significant damage claims for injury and death brought by the estate of a 43-year-old wife and mother of four young children.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of an industrial machine manufacturer in a products liability case involving significant injuries and death due to substantial modifications to the machine.
- Obtained dismissal of garnishment proceedings brought by the wife of a former employee seeking to garnish retirement benefits received through a qualified Employee Retirement Income Security Act pension plan.
- Obtained unemployment benefits for employee allegedly terminated for “just cause” due to unsatisfactory work performance where the requirements of the job substantially changed after being hired for the position.
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- "Ohio Super Lawyers - Rising Star," Law & Politics magazine and Cincinnati Magazine (2009)
- The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction Excellence for the Future Award for excellent achievement in the study of secured transactions