Christopher Schroeck brings more than a decade of experience as a defense trial attorney to the firm, both at the trial and appellate levels. His track record includes the defense of intellectual property matters, commercial disputes, and the manufacturers of various products. Chris has handled all aspects of cases—from investigation, motion practice, discovery, jury trials and appeals—and is resident in the firm’s Nashville office.
- United States District Courts
- Eastern District of Kentucky
- Eastern District of Tennessee
- Middle District of Tennessee
- Western District of Tennessee
- Boston College, B.A., 2004
- University of Virginia, J.D., 2007
- Obtained summary judgment dismissing Plaintiff’s negligence claims relying on violation of OSHA regulations by arguing violations were not specifically plead.
- Obtained early summary judgment in a product liability action alleging an appliance caught fire, destroying a recreational vehicle based on application of the economic loss doctrine and the applicable statute of repose.
- Obtained a defense jury verdict in suit alleging violation of noncompetition agreements and the Tennessee Uniform Trade Secrets Act by former executives at a medical products company.
- Obtained defense jury verdict in breach of warranty suit against major automobile manufacturer.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of a major school district in a “slip and fall” case alleging improper removal of ice and snow at a high school.
- Outside of the courtroom, Chris is a dedicated volunteer with his church’s youth group in Nashville.
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Williamson County Bar Association