- Miami University, B.A., 2000
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., Summa Cum Laude, 2004
- Chairman, City of Fairview Park Board of Zoning and Building Appeals
- Assistant Coach, Fairview Park Recreation Department Youth Wresting Program
- Member, Wrestlers in Business, Cleveland, Ohio Chapter
- Fairview Park City Council Ward 1 candidate, election year 2011
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- "Ohio Super Lawyers - Rising Star," Law & Politics magazine and Cincinnati Magazine (2009)
- The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction Excellence for the Future Award for excellent achievement in the study of secured transactions
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of an electrical control product manufacturer in an asbestos products liability case involving significant damage claims for injury and death brought by the estate of a 43-year-old wife and mother of four young children.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of an industrial machine manufacturer in a products liability case involving significant injuries and death due to substantial modifications to the machine.
- Obtained dismissal of garnishment proceedings brought by the wife of a former employee seeking to garnish retirement benefits received through a qualified Employee Retirement Income Security Act pension plan.
- Obtained unemployment benefits for employee allegedly terminated for “just cause” due to unsatisfactory work performance where the requirements of the job substantially changed after being hired for the position.