- Louisiana Tech University, University of Tennessee, B.A., 1992
- Nashville School of Law, J.D., 2000
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Williamson County Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Obtained defense verdict in case involving flammable waterproofing product where Plaintiff received over 60% total body burns.
- Represented trademark holder in enforcement lawsuit resulting in jury awarding trademark holder damages in excess of $5 million. Established law in the Sixth Circuit finding contributory liability under the Lanham Act for trademark infringement. 717 F.3d 498 (6th Cir., 2013).
- Successful defense of glue manufacturer where paper company alleged massive box failures and damages of approximately $4 million; jury trial resulted in defense verdict.
- When Britt isn’t in the office, you can find him volunteering as a coach for his kids’ football, basketball and soccer teams and spending time outdoors.