- Temple University, B.S., cum laude, 1989
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1995
- Fellow, Cleveland Bar Foundation
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- West Virginia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (Chair, Automotive Specialized Litigation Group)
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- International Legal Technology Association
Awards & Recognition
- VIP Woman of the Year, National Association of Professional Women, 2013
- Rated AV/Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- Served as national counsel for a product packaging company, including coordination of defense in MDL and in post-litigation apportionment proceedings and arbitration.
- Serves as regional trial counsel for automobile manufacturer in defense of product claims.
- Successfully defended railroad tank car manufacturer in case involving closed head injury in longest civil trial in Hamilton County, Ohio, history.
- Defended and favorably resolved wrongful death claim in case alleging defects in a home appliance.
- Obtained summary judgment of a wrongful death claim for a major automobile manufacturer.
- Obtained defense verdict at trial on behalf of a major auto manufacturer in a case alleging breach of warranty.
- Author: “A Doctor’s Duty to Disclose Life Expectancy to Terminally Ill Patients”, Cleveland State Law Review, Vol. 43, No. 2 (1995)
- Author: "Navigating Today's Roadmap for Tomorrow's Advance Automotive Technologies", DRI News, January, 2016
- Dickerson is committed to fundraising for the American Cancer Society to increase pancreatic cancer awareness.