David's practice focuses on products liability, premises liability, trucking, and transportation matters. Before joining Sutter O'Connell, David was an attorney at a law firm specializing in personal injury matters, where he gained invaluable experience handling many litigation-related tasks. While in law school, David competed on Case Western Reserve's Trial Team. David is currently admitted to practice in the State of Ohio.
- John Carroll University, B.S., 2011
- John Carroll University, M.B.A., 2012
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association