Dan Bray's practice focuses on personal injury, products liability, workers compensation, consumer law and general liability defense. Bray has represented a wide array of clients from large corporate manufacturers to individuals. Bray has successfully handled and tried cases in multiple jurisdictions across Ohio and Kentucky. Before joining Sutter O’Connell, Bray worked as an intern and prosecutor for law departments in three counties and litigated a wide variety of misdemeanor criminal cases in municipal court.
- The University of Akron, B.A., cum laude, 2009
- The University of Akron School of Law; J.D., 2012
- Painesville Rotary Club
- Successful trial defense of Harley-Davidson dealership against contract and unjust enrichment claims resulting in defense verdict.
- Defense of automobile manufacturer against consumer protection claims resulting in directed verdict.
- Defense of trucking company against negligence claim for property damage resulting in directed verdict.
- Successful defense against workplace asbestos exposure death claim resulting in defense verdict.
- In his spare time, Bray gives back to his alma mater as a coach for The University of Akron’s nationally ranked trial advocacy program and spends his summers volunteering as a youth baseball coach for high school students in Summit County.
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Akron Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys