- Boston College, B.A., 2004
- University of Virginia, J.D., 2007
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Williamson County Bar Association
- Obtained summary judgment dismissing Plaintiff’s negligence claims relying on violation of OSHA regulations by arguing violations were not specifically plead.
- Obtained early summary judgment in a product liability action alleging an appliance caught fire, destroying a recreational vehicle based on application of the economic loss doctrine and the applicable statute of repose.
- Obtained a defense jury verdict in suit alleging violation of noncompetition agreements and the Tennessee Uniform Trade Secrets Act by former executives at a medical products company.
- Obtained defense jury verdict in breach of warranty suit against major automobile manufacturer.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of a major school district in a “slip and fall” case alleging improper removal of ice and snow at a high school.
- Outside of the courtroom, Chris is a dedicated volunteer with his church’s youth group in Nashville.